Based on the work at the Stanford University d.school and its Environments Collaborative Initiative,Make Space is a tool that shows how space can be intentionally manipulated to ignite creativity. Appropriate for designers charged with creating new spaces or anyone interested in revamping an existing space, this guide offers novel and non-obvious strategies for changing surroundings specifically to enhance the ways in which teams and individuals communicate, work, play–and innovate.
- Tools–tips on how to build everything from furniture, to wall treatments, and rigging
- Situations–scenarios, and layouts for sparking creative activities
- Insights–bite-sized lessons designed to shortcut your learning curve
- Space Studies–candid stories with lessons on creating spaces for making, learning, imagining, and connecting
- Design Template–a framework for understanding, planning, and building collaborative environments
Make Space is a new and dynamic resource for activating creativity, communication and innovation across institutions, corporations, teams, and schools alike. Filled with tips and instructions that can be approached from a wide variety of angles, Make Space is a ready resource for empowering anyone to take control of an environment.
Ebook4Expert remains free and takes me a lot of time to search for the best books available on the net and share them with you. If you find any value and joy in my work, please consider supporting with a single donation of your choosing, in any amount, between a cup of coffee or a good lunch, via paypal or bitcoin (which I prefer because it has near zero transaction fee)