The enemy wants us to feel rejected . . . left out, lonely, and less than. When we allow him to speak lies through our rejection, he pickpockets our purpose. Cripples our courage. Dismantles our dreams. And blinds us to the beauty of Christ’s powerful love.
In Uninvited, Lysa shares her own deeply personal experiences with rejection—from the incredibly painful childhood abandonment by her father to the perceived judgment of the perfectly toned woman one elliptical over.
With biblical depth, gut-honest vulnerability, and refreshing wit, Lysa helps readers:
- Release the desire to fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process their hurt.
- Know exactly what to pray for the next ten days to steady their soul and restore their confidence.
- Overcome the two core fears that feed our insecurities by understanding the secret of belonging.
- Stop feeling left out and start believing that “set apart” does not mean “set aside.”
- End the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to turn a small incident into a full blown issue.
“Lysa is one of my favorite people. It’s not because she’s smart or deep or caring, although she’s all of these things. Lysa impresses me because she’s real and transparent and honest. She’s got plenty of guts and grit to get through difficult times, but what she has even more of is this–Jesus. She’s learned what dazzles Him isn’t our successes, but our faith. This book will point you back toward Jesus when it feels like you’ve lost your way.” —Bob Goff, New York Times bestselling author of Love Does
Ebook4Expert remains free and takes me a lot of time to search for the best books available on the net and share them with you. If you find any value and joy in my work, please consider supporting with a single donation of your choosing, in any amount, between a cup of coffee or a good lunch, via PayPal or bitcoin (which I prefer because it has near-zero transaction fee)