If you’ve picked up this book, it’s likely that you’re looking to bring more zing into your life. Perhaps you’re feeling a little tired. Bloated. Out of sorts. Whatever it is, you’ve come to the right place. Get ready to say good-bye to feeling meh and hello to feeling fabulous!
In Crazy Sexy Juice, wellness advocate and New York Times best-selling author Kris Carr teaches you everything you need to know about creating fresh, nutritious juices and smoothies, and creamy, indulgent nut and seed milks. With enough recipes to keep your juicer and blender humming through every season, she shows you how to fit them into your life, helping you make health deposits—instead of withdrawals! Cha-ching!
She guides you through her wonderful world by teaching you:
· How to create flavor combinations that tantalize your taste buds
· How to choose the best juicer, blender, and kitchen tools
· Ways to save money while prioritizing fresh, organic produce
· Troubleshooting advice for common kitchen mishaps
· Tips for selection, storage, and preparation of ingredients
· Answers to frequently asked questions and health concerns
· Suggestions for juicing and blending on the go
· Tips on how to get your family onboard and make this lifestyle stick
· And oh, so much more…
Whether you’re an old pro at making liquid magic or just starting out, Kris will help you experience juicing and blending as a fun and delicious journey into the transformative powers of fruits and veggies! By simply adding these nutrient-dense beverages to your daily life, you can take control of your health—one sip at a time.
With more than 100 scrumptious recipes and oodles of information, you’ll be ready to dive into a juicing paradise. Cheers to that!
Ebook4Expert remains free and takes me a lot of time to search for the best books available on the net and share them with you. If you find any value and joy in my work, please consider supporting with a single donation of your choosing, in any amount, between a cup of coffee or a good lunch, via PayPal or bitcoin (which I prefer because it has near-zero transaction fee)