Whether you are new to essential oils, a long-time user, or a healthcare professional wishing to integrate essential oils into your practice, this book will quickly become your go-to resource! Endorsed by MDs, DOs, NPs, and doulas. Thousands of hours of research, clinical observations, ancient practices, and practical use are distilled into this ultimate guide to essential oils that combines evidence-based research with the art of natural healing to realize the maximum benefits of therapeutic essential oils. What’s included:
- In depth profiles for 88 botanical species of essential oils including cautions, possible substitutes, dilution range, primary compounds, therapeutic properties, and supportive research studies summarized in one to three sentences.
- Hundreds of research studies summarized in one or two sentences.
- Simple to follow protocols for more than 450 common health conditions.
- A section specific to essential oil therapy for children including protocols specific to age groups for more than 100 childhood ailments.
- A complete guide for using essential oils safely and effectively during pregnancy, labor, childbirth, and lactation that includes more than 70 protocols to help make these special times more enjoyable.
- Comprehensive safety information, including interactions with medications.
- Answers to the most common questions about essential oil therapy by both lay persons and practitioners.
“A comprehensive, easy to use guide for parents from a reputable source. I will be recommending this guide not only to my families but to other physicians who need a resource when families ask about the incorporation of oils into their treatment plan.”
Dr. Natalie Lambajian-Drummond, MD, Parents Magazine ‘Our Favorite Pediatricians’ 2014
Ebook4Expert remains free and takes me a lot of time to search for the best books available on the net and share them with you. If you find any value and joy in my work, please consider supporting with a single donation of your choosing, in any amount, between a cup of coffee or a good lunch, via PayPal or bitcoin (which I prefer because it has near-zero transaction fee)